Subject: Re: Re[2]: E-mail problem
From: David Warner <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 01:06:49 -0500

On Wed, 13 Dec 1995, Daniel J. McCoy wrote:

> At 08:06 PM 12/13/95 -0500, you wrote:
> >Now I have to spend another 2 hours forwarding archived messages to the 
> >list....what a pain in the ass!
> 
> If the messages are archived via HyperMail, couldn't we all just hop on the
> web and browse 'em and save you the trouble?

Well, the problem is that garcia.com's hypermail archives include ALL of 
the error messages that I receive...so right now there are approximately 
400 real messages mixed in with more than 1,500 error messages.  Suffice 
to say, it's a pain to scan through all the error messages because 
hypermail works differently on garcia's system.

I've pulled all the missing messages and will be forwarding them to the 
list in a few minutes....I think I'll hold off on sending the "Stop 
Internet Censorship" messages over because there were a large number of 
them...but I will make them available through the hypermail archives on 
my web site in case anyone wants to continue the thread.

                                     -David Warner